Sign in to follow this  
Administrator

Server Experience and couple changes yes and no.

After making couple tests and having almost full S13 features, there are some issues related to max level. So i am thinking to extend max level from 920 to 1000. What means, experience for that high level to this rates are way too low. My suggestion is to Increase Master level Experience from 400 - 800 and 800 - 1000 by several multipliers. 

By that that time also Some changes will be made with Friend referral system. After checking exchange log files, saw that several people are creating false accounts and using this module to flood server with coins what basically are a little bit unfair to other people who are not doing that. But its different story. Platinum Coins and Ruuds can get from various places so Friend recruit reward will be changed.

I will update this topic because server need drastic changes, Maybe even new sub server for fresh players where they can have competitive atmosphere. 

Hope on positive comments. Those are just ideas, nothing yet happening. 

Increase of exp will be good because atm levelling after lvl 380 ML is something like a work with every seal, vip and other stuff up. Without a big about of wcoin is something like a suicide

The ones who are lvl 800 or higher now will get a bonus on the levels ? If not, it's better if you leave it like as it is now, because it wont be fair for the ones who are high level atm

i think that this is a good idea.
I want to say that i prefer a faster exp and a more difficult drop..becouse it's not really funny to exp a char for so many months but for me it's funny to have a max level char and play many events against other guilds.
This is only possibile if the events are really competitive..becouse for example..RAZR kills the Selupan in 18 seconds..seriously..where is the competion? it's only a race against the time,
Another example? CS event is the best event in the MU..and yesterday we were a guild against 2 or 3 players..this is strange..why? Becouse LOT it's not important..becouse a player can drop ancient by almost all the events (Selupan, medusa, chaos castle, Kundun, Lord, etc) .
For me the server needs to have more exp and more competitions in the events.

• Like 1

I agree with Prince and if I may give an advice lets try to publicize as much as we can the server so we get more players to join.

For competition is intented something like better drop. Kantru event is so usefull, hands drop sphinx and spirit armor.

8 minutes ago, Prince said:

i think that this is a good idea.
I want to say that i prefer a faster exp and a more difficult drop..becouse it's not really funny to exp a char for so many months but for me it's funny to have a max level char and play many events against other guilds.
This is only possibile if the events are really competitive..becouse for example..RAZR kills the Selupan in 18 seconds..seriously..where is the competion? it's only a race against the time,
Another example? CS event is the best event in the MU..and yesterday we were a guild against 2 or 3 players..this is strange..why? Becouse LOT it's not important..becouse a player can drop ancient by almost all the events (Selupan, medusa, chaos castle, Kundun, Lord, etc) .
For me the server needs to have more exp and more competitions in the events.

You really know he was solo selupan 18sec? 

During weekends i will prepare some stuff. And make them available for everyone. Something will be removed, something added need think about high and low level players.

Faster xp will be nice, now is really a pain to level up. I exp a lot and I don’t mind if new player xp faster, really I do not understand why someone have to be jealous about what new player will get. 

Before we had like 4 evomon for book now is lower, we had exe drop with luck in ferea e nixie, now gone, so why only complain only about what new player get and not about what they lose? Things change we have to accept it.

I’m ok if you decide to increase exp for everyone It will make the server much more enjoyable

Abount not campetitive event, maybe a xp reward will be nice also increase some boss ho will probably help.

about cs, you could simply increase xp in lot or increase % of drop of something in lot (eg. condor magical drop or something else or whatever) to make cs more interesting.

23 minutes ago, Prince said:

yes b1ch..we have counted from the start ^^

I asked abaut that he was solo or not. And if im right that time i was with him so he wasnt kill it solo and that is other talk than!

Ok offtopick started. Im off

8 hours ago, okoio said:

Faster xp will be nice, now is really a pain to level up. I exp a lot and I don’t mind if new player xp faster, really I do not understand why someone have to be jealous about what new player will get. 

Before we had like 4 evomon for book now is lower, we had exe drop with luck in ferea e nixie, now gone, so why only complain only about what new player get and not about what they lose? Things change we have to accept it.

I’m ok if you decide to increase exp for everyone It will make the server much more enjoyable

Abount not campetitive event, maybe a xp reward will be nice also increase some boss ho will probably help.

about cs, you could simply increase xp in lot or increase % of drop of something in lot (eg. condor magical drop or something else or whatever) to make cs more interesting.

I'ts not matter of beign jealous, i just reported what the admin stated in a post a while ago when someone asked for higher exp.

On 9/3/2018 at 8:22 AM, Administrator said:

My suggestion is to Increase Master level Experience from 400 - 800 and 800 - 1000 by several multipliers. 

@doccygl

i think that levelling 380-400 wouldnt be that hard if player could go into deepdungeon al 770 and not 800

was thinking about the same, but thing is that lvl 790 character have greater damage and defense than 800 lvl character, so basically you can go and hunt in dungeon 5 without 4th quest while higher level characters cant because of damage recalculations after quest..